Friday, July 28, 2006

Im so depressed.


Is it jus me or do all people tend to make themselves feel all the more worse when they already are miserable? I have this nasty habit of exaggerating things way out of proportions, so much so that I end up chocking for the most inconsequental of things. Is this what is called self-pity??!!

Oh btw, Isnt that snap awesome? I don rembr who took it, or which web site i snitched it from,but.. Kudos to you mann..



edited:
why is it that im not able to upload pictures over here :(((


well it was more of a problem of some cookie settin or java script enablin with firefox. Used Explorer and it worked jus fine :).



3 comments:

bunker135 said...

my dear, u r not alone...
My latest symptoms of the same kinda ailment seems to be insomnia...

Mycotoxin said...

you're not alone in not being able to upload pics either... I think blogger's changed policy or something.

Spoorthy said...

hey monkey.. gud updates.. missed em or rather was too lazy to chk ur blog.. completely ignored mine.. so I guess its completely safe to remove that link which says "spot - blogs a lot"..lol.. r u depressed still.. I ve a more depressing news for u.. I m gonna call u soon..hehe[:)]